Businesses owned and managed by entrepreneurs and their families are our focus.
- Entrepreneurs are strong personalities with a very distinct profile.
- They have a very clear view of their business and its characteristics.
- They have close ties with their employees and associates and are deeply entrenched in the local society in which their company is located.
- They take their business decisions usually from their very own personal perspective.
- To a certain extent they are “lonely” in their business actions.
- They often have a certain mistrust towards large consulting companies.
Our understanding of their individual personalities, their views and decision patterns form a sound basis for an effective advisory role.